‘DARE’ PROGRAM –
DEFENSE AGAINST ASSAULT/ RAPE OR EVETEASING
Personal Security & Safety Management Program for Male &
Female Employees doing
Night Shifts or otherwise
Why is there a need for our program?
Preventing Company’s Loss of Reputation & Name
· Women employees getting manhandled
· Sexual Abuse & Harassment within Office premises
Preventing Police Cases & Sue-ing for Damages / compensation for
· Women employees getting molested or Raped at night
· Women & Men getting assaulted for money or sex
Boosting Morale & Self Esteem
· Increasing Confidence & Self Image
· Increasing comfort for working at Night or with Male colleagues
Recreation & Motivation for Work, Perks by offering best Personal Security Training
· Security Issues are the most useful of all recreational activities
· Employees get happy with this Safety Perk
This is not another Self defense program!
Self defense techniques can be taught over a few days
is a Situational Awareness & Tactical Response Program where individuals are taught all about dangerous situations that
could arise and how these could be tackled via a variety of response options.
· How not to provoke a sexual attack,
· How not to encourage progression of sexual advance and
· How to neutralize it preventing danger on body, sexual modesty, morale and life.
We are not another Karate Academy, We are Security Specialists!
subject of expertise is Close Quarter Combat.
have tremendous reputation in Nations Security
· National Security,
· Chief Ministers Security,
· Border Security Force,
· Counter Terror Forces in J & K,
· Indian Para commando & Special Forces
private sector, we train
· Bajaj VIP Security
· Tops VIP Security
· Security of Ministers, Politicians etc
· We have interacted with many Blue Chip companies for various modules
We have drafted the Maharshtra Govt’s Self Defense Course
· Maharashtra Board of Voc Education
What are the DARE Program contents?
DARE Program – Defense Against Assault or Rape or Eve teasing (Personal Security & Safety Program)contents are
What to do before Assault?
· Understanding Personal Space, Security & Safety
· Threat Analysis
· Precautions for Prevention
· Survival Kit
How to use Non violent Strategies during Assault?
· How to stay Cool in adverse situations
· Measures on First Eye Contact by Attacker
· Measures on First Voice Contact
· Measures on First Physical Contact
· Measures on Use of Force
· Negotiation with Attacker
Learning to use Physical Tactics during Assault?
· Measures on Assault
· Use of Personal Items for Defense – Keys, Umbrella, Pens, Shoes, Perfumes,
· Vital Point Striking
· Use of Environment for Defense
SELF DEFENSE ON STREET - (UNARMED COMBAT TECHNIQUES)
- STREET SITUATIONS
- Wrist Grab
- Hair Pull
- Collar Grab
- Hand on Shoulder
- Hands around Neck
- Being Lifted Up in Air
- Response to a Slap
- Response to a Punch
- Response to a Kick
- Response to being Grounded
- STREET MOLESTATION
- Bear Hug & Embrace
- Breast Groping
- Waist Grab
- Bottom Pinching
- Attempted Kiss
- Defense to Multiple Attackers
- Principles of Hit and Run
- Pitting them against one another
- DEFENSE TO WEAPON ATTACK
- Defense to Knife Attack from various angles
- Defense to Firearm Threat
- Defense to Stick Attack
- STREET MUGGERS
- Defense to Purse Grab
- Defense to Chain snatching
- Mugging for Wallet
- Attempted Rape
- Defense to Mouth Gag
- Defense to Hands tying.
- To Leg Spread
- To Hip Thrust
- To Clothes Tearing
- Ground Fighting
How to harness Support?
· Communication for help
· How to Bluff & Scare Attacker?
· How to gather Public support
· How to gather Police support
What to do after Assault succeeds or fails?
· First Aid
· CPR & Other Life saving techniques
· Seek Medical & Hospital Aid
· Report to Family
· Report to Company Superiors
· Report to Police after advice of Superiors
· Handling Media & Keeping Press Away
How do we proceed?
We have to fix a module depending upon
· Batches to be trained
& Number of Participants in each Batch
· Venue, to be decided
by your company
· Timings, Duration &
Number of Days per Batch
· Training requires nothing
other than office wear & space.
· Hall & all expenses
to be borne by company
· We will offer only training
· Travel, Boarding &
Lodging & Meals for our Team to be catered to by your company
· Prior Booking of Dates
be done, No last minute cancellations or changes
· Fee payment to be made
on the day of Training, before commencement.
TYPICAL MODULES ARE
good module would be 90 min training for 5 days for 50 participants after office hours, repeated two or four times a year
Half to One Day workshop for One day for 100 participants
- We are the Best in this area of speciality
- We may be a little expensive for smaller sector companes
- Its better to pay a little more to ensure the best training result
Our Training is in all Aspects –
AWARENESS OF PERSONAL SPACE
HANDS ON TECHNIQUES OF UNARMED COMBAT,
CPR & LIFE SAVING,
MENTAL TECHNIQUES TO KEEP CALM,
POST EVENT RESPONSE
10. DEALING WITH POLICE,
PRESS, MEDICAL AID.
do not hesitate to contact us for more details: